Friday, May 04, 2007

Green, Blue, Red, Black....

The colors of my life....

Green: I got my bike back from the shop the other day. It needed some serious work after the winter. I now ride my bike to and from campus each day to save on gas. I also picked up a parking permit for my car, so on those rainy days I can still drive.

Blue: I am no longer in a relationship. This makes me sad, of course, even though we both understand it's for the better. We weren't quite a perfect match, and will go on with our lives to find someones that we will be happier with.

Red: Well... usually red is associated with anger, I'm going to associate it (along with the blue) with frustration instead. There are some people I prefer not to associate with. They've treated me poorly and pretty much try to just keep them out of my life so as not to become annoyed with their presence. Unfortunately, one of these peoples is friends of my friends and shows up every now and again with those friends-- unannounced to me. Last night was one of those nights, and I really didn't want to deal with their presence, so I cleaned the kitchen and went to my room to read instead of enjoying the pseudo-party. Annoying.

Black: which leads to the final color for this post. I've started reading again now that I have time. I have about 12 books lined up to get read this summer, hopefully I'll be able to get through a fair number of them. So far I've gotten through 11 chapters of "The Bourne Supremacy"; the series is a tough read with lots of details. It's been dumbed down so much for the movies that the two are only similar in a few pieces. The books are really about 3000x more complicated than the movies.

1 comment:

Brooklyn said...

I was recommended the books before the movies came out. I haven't gotten around to them, but I know some people who swear by them.