Friday, July 11, 2008

Senses of Summer-- Tagged

Alishka tagged me, so here goes:

List the things you love about summer for each of the five senses and tag five people at the end. I'm just going to keep each category to a single item, because I'm feeling lazy.

Taste: S'Mores

Touch: An Ultimate disc. (aka Frisbee®)

Sight: Sunlight in much larger quantities.

Smell: Campfires.

Auditory: Train whistles at night.

Attention to the following 5, you have been tagged: Enigmatic, Krishna, Lavish, Olympus, hmmm... I apparently don't know enough people that I think actually read my blog. So, feel free to add yourself as the fifth person if you're reading this.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'll never understand why the summer time makes you think of smores. When I think of smores I think of fall-boarder line winter time. Why are you going to heat up marshmallows when it is already hot outside?!?