Friday, March 09, 2007

BYU and The Board

So, at some schools they have anti-drunk driving awareness things. At BYU we have our own ADD things, but they are for anti-drowsy driving. Just seems so peculiar compared to growing up in Connecticut. I mused about it as I walked across campus....

I was up standing in line at the grad fair waiting for my 2-inch mini ice-cream cone and someone began asking the scooper about the alcohol content of the mint-chocolate chip. I KNEW it was a writer since we have that question sitting in the inbox right now. Unfortunately, my terrible name-face mapping failed to determine who this writer was. Although, in my defense, it may be one of the new writers that I haven't met yet. Anyways, if you were that writer and you are reading this, please comment. I was the one that mentioned that we had already answered a question about not listing the nutrition facts.

The other day I was walking through the Talmage Building and saw someone at one of the kiosks reading the Board, it was exciting.

That's all my random musing and sightings for today.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well it certainly wasn't me in line in front of you. Besides, if you don't recognize me then we have some problems! :P

Remember when we were playing around the anti-sleeping while driving car and your friend jumped up on the car and did a pose? That was hott, but you are just so much freaking hotter. That's right, that's what I said. Best be believing it! ;)

~Krishna