Monday, October 02, 2006

I'm happy

So I've been quite happy starting this weekend, something that hasn't happened on this scale for a while, a long while, and you'll find out why soon enough, but before that some other items of business.

So, I know my parents read my real-identity blog, which is strange, because I've never had to worry about it before, but now I feel like I have to do a measure of self-censoring on there, maybe not... hmm...

I hiked Mount Timpanogos at 1am on Saturday morning, it was kind of crazy, and I will never do it again. On the plus side though, my calves are really cut right now.

Sunday I had a picnic with my family, who were leaving town that day. So yes, we skipped General Conference, bought KFC, and headed up the canyon, that's just the kind of family I have.

Ok, Ok... so why am I happy?

Well, my curious little board readers, and fellow writers. I think you should know something. The amazing Lexi Khan and the Curious Physics Minor are now a couple.

So the moral of the story is, if you become a board writer, you can get girls.... wait, no, that's not the moral... hmm... ok, how about this: "Pain heals. Chicks dig scars. Glory... lasts forever." well.. maybe not that either... maybe it's simply this: "Sometimes the ups outnumber the downs", good thing this isn't Nottingham...

2 comments:

erin said...

Cheekychickie has a point. But I think it's because the Board is the writers' social group. Seriously. Don't you end up dating who you hang out with sometimes?

At any rate, we're all happy for you of course.

erin said...

Oh I found your real blog today. Mu ha ha ha. :)

I like it though. The layout is super.