Saturday, July 21, 2007

Meat

The following conversation took place between CPM and his roommate Poppa Funk this evening:

CPM: Hey, Poppa Funk, have a good nap.
PF: Yah, I've been asleep for like 3 hours.
CPM: Wow. So, Guess what I had for lunch today. It was a type of animal meat.
PF: Did the animal have four legs?
CPM: No.
PF: hmm... ostrich?
CPM: HOW DID YOU GUESS THAT!
PF: You had ostrich? Where?
CPM: Yeah, I had an ostrich sandwich at Cabela's. And I've got half an elk sandwich in the fridge.
PF: That's awesome.

---

Poppa Funk and I have possibly been living together for too long, we can basically read each others' minds; it's a little scary sometimes.

---
I'm also still lacking in a place to live come end of August, so if anyone knows of somewhere outside the BYU bubble with a private room for under $325, let me know.

---
Work on Board 5.0 has officially started, and boy is everyone in for a treat when it gets finished.

2 comments:

Lavish said...

Hey CPM, guess what I had for lunch on Saturday...

"You guys look like you're experienced at this kind of thing... Which is better?"

erin said...

Wow. Back to Board 5.0. Good for you.