Monday, April 14, 2008

Something to write about

I haven't updated in a while, so I've been trying to come up with something to write about. So far I have been unsuccessful, so I'll just write about being unable to come up with anything to write about.

I'm not really in the mood to rant about anything-- I'm trying to avoid getting riled up about the nonsense that's going on.

I'm feeling pretty good about today's weather though. I even decided to wear shorts today. Too bad it will be cold again tomorrow, lamers.

In one more week I will learn if my paper was accepted to the Conference Workshop I submitted to.

I discovered over the past week that my savings are disappearing much more quickly than I can sustain, so I'm making a vow to cut down spending as much as possible. Which will be difficult since I'll be going to Europe in [checks] 3 weeks. In anticipation of which I applied for a Capital One credit card, which has no interest until September, and charges no foreign transaction fee. Which is important because the majority of other credit card companies will charge you 3% on each foreign transaction you make, but you should use a credit card because the giant companies get a much better exchange rate than you ever could alone.


After I take a test in an hour and a half I will only have two finals standing between me and freedom; I'm excited.

No comments: