Monday, April 28, 2008

Swatted Down

After a long delay, and then missing their own extended deadline the people in charge of the Conference Workshop I submitted a paper finally got back to me. Sadly, my paper was not accepted. Oh well, less work for me since now I don't have to put together a presentation. Plus, the paper served as a good starting place for my thesis proposal, of which I have a draft written now. So it wasn't all bad.

In other news:

In one week I will be on a plane to London. Sweet. This week will be rather tedious as attempting to concentrate on anything is short lived.

1 comment:

erin said...

If you need a depressing thought, just remember how LONG that flight is going to be.

:)

You'd better be thinking of ways that you can get some sleep or you will be totally messed up when you get there.