Tuesday, June 10, 2008

My Birthday



My mom has incredible luck in finding unavailable Wii items. I got my Wii last Christmas because she happened to be in Wal-Mart walking by the electronics department and saw them bring their entire shipment of 3 out to the cabinet. She was able to get this Wii Fit because she was in the electronics department at Wal-Mart planning to buy something else, but asked if they had any just in case. The person went in back and brought one back from their entire shipment of 2.

Thanks Mom!

[Addendum]
Oh, after I set it all up, when I played again after everyone left it wished me a Happy Birthday, and the little dancing Wii Balancing Board cartoon thingy was wearing a party hat. It's the little things like that that Nintendo does right that make their stuff awesome.

1 comment:

enigmatic said...

Happy Birthday! I hope you had a fantastic birthday!