Saturday, December 23, 2006

BYU Idaho -- ha ha ha

My sister attends BYU-Idaho. She got into BYU, but not the music program, so she went to BYU-I to be in the music program. Regardless we like to poke fun.

We were sitting at Taco Bell yesterday talking about how they've switched to the equal length trimester schedule, and that she gets out of school at the very beginning of April. To which I responded: "Ah, BYU-Idaho, half the coursework, two-thirds the time--- Wait, will they even know they're being insulted?"

Earlier my Mom was telling my Dad that my sister was going to be taking a Math class. My Dad apparently said, "Are they going to teach her how to count? One potato, two potato..."

That's my family, we get together and make fun of each other for two weeks, make sure everyone stays humble.

No comments: