Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Sorry all

I apologize for not being very blog attentive the last bit. My secret identity blog is suffering the same fate. I had a crazy two weeks or so: Big project due Tuesday (started on Saturday), very important paper due Friday (started Thursday), really important project due Monday (started Saturday, turned in Tuesday), plus all the regular homework and quizzes, as well as cooking dinner for my dinner group yesterday. When I went to sleep last night I had been awake for 40 of the previous 43 hours.

I still have two projects and a paper revision due before the last day of classes, so I won't be terribly blog active; but I might post a little bit more often than I have.

Sadly, I have nothing profound to say at the moment, except I learned how to make a Fusion Bomb, and a Nuclear reactor this week... if only I could get my hands on 35 pounds of weapons grade Uranium....

No comments: