Sunday, December 10, 2006

Trans-Siberian Orchestra == Awesome

Last night Lexi and I went to the Trans-Siberian Orchestra concert. It was the most incredible concert I've ever been to. It was a little on the pricey side, but that's because of the ridiculous amounts of equipment they have, and the 65 people they need to make sure it gets set-up/run/taken-down properly. They have lots and lots of lights, lasers, strobes, and pyrotechnics.

My favorite songs performed: Wizards in Winter (Opening number I believe), Christmas Eve / Sarajevo, An Angel Came Down.

Our Saturday evening concert reports will continue next week when Lexi and I attend: Christmas with the Mormon Tabernacle Choir and Orchestra at Temple Square featuring Sissel.

1 comment:

Wally_III said...

I have always wanted to go to one of their concerts, now I know I will have to sometime. First Fusion reactors...now sweet concerts what an interesting life.