Monday, November 26, 2007

Right out of a scary movie

I woke up this morning at 7:15, as I usually do. I tend to have difficulty actually waking up, so I hopped on my computer and checked out the deal websites and the news. The reading usually prompts my brain to start working. At about 7:25 I went downstairs to take a shower. As I flipped the switch to turn on the light in the bathroom I got a small shock from the accumulated static generated by my slippers. At that moment I hear the sounds of the 20 Questions ball sitting on the shelf around the corner in the living room. Perplexed I walk in and find it turning on asking me if I want to play. I press "No" but nothing happens, so I pressing each of the other non-yes buttons, to no avail. So I press "Yes" and it begins with the question asking. Rather creepy. So I started answering the questions somewhat randomly, nothing particularly in mind. I'm mostly just hoping that when I finish it won't respond with something like, "I'm right behind you." or "Isn't it a good day to die?". After responding to question 20 it tells me that I'm thinking of a Magic 8 Ball. Fine, whatever. I put it back on the shelf and took my shower. As of yet there have been no further mysterious occurrences today.

No comments: