Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Go

So I met with Wally III to play a game of Go on Tuesday. The plan was that I'd grab lunch in the Cougar Eat after my classes (so around 2) with my Go Board, while wearing my Board shirt. He would come find me and provide chocolate chip cookies. And he did, as well as Yellow, who watched. Tangerine was apparently invited as well, but didn't show. I only had about 30 minutes before I had to leave, so we played one game with a quarter of the board. Wally III won. We plan to have a rematch sometime. Hopefully after I've had a chance to play some more, since I hadn't played for about 6 months, and that was when I learned how to play. It was a fun game though.

3 comments:

Allie said...

Hi. I miss you.

Tangerine said...

I tried! Wally III just told me you guys would be "in the Wilk." So I wandered around for a few minutes, looking for you, but never found you. Probably walked right by you three times too. I was kind of sad to miss it... and even more sad now that I hear I missed chocolate chip cookies as well. ;)

Wally_III said...

It was fun. We should definitely do it again. Thanks for taking some time to play a boardie :-)