Monday, November 13, 2006

Apartment Dynamics

I've just witnessed an interesting development in the apartment dynamics. See there's this roommate, E that I don't particularly get along with, and who's a little anal about things, like my whistling in my room with my door closed while he's trying to sleep - in his room - 20 feet down the hall - with his door closed. So anyways he gets out of bed to tell people to stop doing whatever it is that's bothering him at the moment. He just came into the living room to tell the people watching tv to be quiet, but when he saw it was roommate J, he didn't say anything and instead just turned around and went back to bed. So apparently E is afraid of J, interesting...

Final Cut was awesome, Lexi and I went to Program A on Thursday night. Our favorite was Der Ostwind.

Dancesport was also quite amazing. We went and saw my roommate D perform for cha-cha, quickstep, and pasa doble. He did quite well, and reached semi-finals for pasa doble, and the finals for quickstep.

On Saturday I made an Egyptian Chocolate Cake, modified to contain hot chocolate and nutmeg instead of coffee, it's pretty good.

No comments: