Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Slow on the draw

So I was going through my mail today, and I get an envelope from New Jersey with no information on it. I find this intriguing so I open it up, and out slides: "ETS GRE PowerPrep Software - Test Prep for GRE General Test" provided free with test registration. Thanks ETS, I took the test what like 3 months ago. And registered another month before that. So 4 months later they get the free prep software sent out. How far ahead of time do they think people register for these things?


Also, Random quote from Physics 222:

Dr. D: So they fold up lead bags, cool them down until they superconduct, then unfold them so that at the end there is an extremely weak magnetic field left inside.
Student: How exactly do you make a lead bag?
Dr. D: Well... out of lead.

1 comment:

Wally_III said...

This reminds me of the free missionary business cards you can order on the mission. Most of the Elders I knew got theirs about the last week or so of their mission, or after they already went home. Yeah pretty useless.