Sunday, January 14, 2007

Bourne. Jason Bourne.

I just finished reading, "The Bourne Identity." The book and the film are only faintly related. The book is about 1000 times more in depth and complicated, and way more long term exciting. I really enjoyed it. I anxiously await my chance to read the other two books in the trilogy.

Books make me happy. I could spend days reading. Over the break I read in order: "Gates of Fire", "The Mythical Man-Month", "Halo: Ghosts of Onyx", and just finished the aforementioned book. I just really enjoy reading good books. [shrug]

I am in a jogging class this semester. A friend and I have taken to running in the SFH each evening at 8 pm (come running yourself, you'll probably see me, but won't even know it....). I am enjoying it even though it is hard work.

I started a new website over the break. BackwardsChef.com. That link takes you to the development site so you can see my progress. Mostly I've got the base layout set up. I'm working on getting the database up and running, but it's not cooperating. The idea of the site is that you can input the ingredients that you have, or specifically don't have and it will return recipes that you can make. No more searching through recipes realizing that you can't make it because you're missing some single ingredient.... Enjoy

1 comment:

Wally_III said...

I can just imagine how useful the website will be. With all of the recipe questions asked to the Board I am sure they will get referred there more than once:-)