Monday, January 29, 2007

Understanding

So I had a conversation with Lavish today, and thought that I had learned something that made sense, but still bothered me because I wasn't sure what it meant was really the best course of action. Then I went to class for 2.5 hours, and came back, and upon reading some things came to a realization of the dirt truth. The bottom line reason why the events that transpired were the right thing to have happened. And part of me grasped this understanding and I wrote it all down so I could remember it in case it flits away in the next few days. And oddly part of me was happy after that realization, it wasn't a particularly happy realization, but I think it brought a peace to the part of me that couldn't let go. It is for the best. I have learned from the experience, and I hope you can too. That's what it was for both of us, a chance to learn a little bit more about ourselves. To learn that we're both not ready yet. To learn what it is we each need from a relationship and so we will be better prepared for the next time, and one step closer to being who we need to be before moving into the next stage of our lives.

1 comment:

Handy or Not said...

Hmmm... Maybe this will help you smile. http://rarerants.blogspot.com/2006/11/how-to-not-get-over-someone.html