Friday, February 02, 2007

Life keeps getting better and better

So I was at work and I finished up some tweaks on the program I've been writing. I compiled it and ran it and the results were beautiful. I've been working on a artificial terrain imagery program that creates synthetic high-res images from satellite imagery. The results I got today were SPECTACULAR. I swear the new terrains it creates look like their from a video game. I'm so stoked; my boss is going to love me.

I came home, and watched an episode of Firefly (always good). Then my friend Josh came by and we went up to the DC show I won tickets to. They, as usual, had some great skits that had us laughing really hard. My favorite quote of the night is from the anti-valentines, degrading, insulin squares (The opposite of conversation hearts): "You're a terrible kisser, and so is your roommate."

I got home and checked my email and found a message from one of the companies I talked to at the career fair. They want to fly me down to LA next week to interview me and let me see their office. That's sooooo COOL.

Basically this has been the best day I have had in a very, very, very long time. It would take something pretty bad to bring me down from this right now.

1 comment:

Heather said...

Congrats! I wish you well. =)