Saturday, February 10, 2007

Odd

I find myself in a situation I never anticipated before. The plan is to resolve this situation before today ends. I will say no more about the subject now.

This week was an interesting and strange, strange week. Of course it involved all the events leading to the aforementioned situation. But it also included staying up until 7am on Thursday morning finishing a project that was due at 9:30. That was fairly unpleasant. I think I'm finally mostly recovered from that event. Thursday was all messed up as I tried to catch sleep anytime I could while still going to classes, running 2.5 miles, cooking for dinner group, babysitting my nephew..... That night I slept for ten hours, but my body was still a little screwed up from the messed up sleep cycle and coming down from my Mountain Dew induced consciousness of Wednesday night. My energy levels fluctuated rather strangely. In the afternoon I had energy, then from about 6:30 pm - 9 I was extremely tired, and from 9 - 2 am I had energy again.

No comments: