Monday, February 12, 2007

Life is....

Life is very surprising sometimes. This weekend for example. Never in a million years would I have anticipated the events of this past weekend. Very unusual, but in the end everything turned out quite nicely. I guess it just goes to show that just because you have an idea in your head about what your life is going to be, doesn't mean that that idea is going to have any bearing on what your life really becomes. And no, you don't get to know any more information about what happened this past weekend, not at the moment anyways.

Anywho, Life and I are on good terms again.

----

And a big congratulations to all of us at The Board, we managed to post 100 questions/comments today. I'm fairly certain that this is a new Board record. And upon looking at the inbox, I've decided that we need more writers. We're getting swamped.

No comments: