Sunday, May 11, 2008

Broadcasting from Trafalgar Square in London

Hello all. I'm just popping in from an internet cafe at Trafalgar Square in London, just outside the National Gallery, which I just finished walking through. I saw such favorites as 'Madonna of the Rocks' by da Vinci, the chair by Monet, as well as one of his Sunflowers, and works by Manet, Boticelli, and many others.

The weather is bright and sunny, perfect for walking about.

Paris was incredible. I don't even know how to say anything else about it right now, I loved it. I much prefer Paris to London. The Eiffel Tower, the Louvre, Notre Dame, Crepes, it all is just so amazing. Overall, Paris was cleaner, with many more interesting things to see (in my opinion). I'll provide better accounts of both London and Paris when I return to the states and have the time to review my trip.

Hope all is well in Provo and such.

1 comment:

erin said...

I hate you.

:)