Wednesday, August 20, 2008

200 Posts

This is post number 200. I was trying to think of something exciting to do, but haven't been very creatively minded recently. I started this blog on August 13, 2006. So I'm averaging about 100 posts a year, not too bad. At some point I would like to start getting all of these printed out and bound nicely, by year, in to little books. I want to do this with my personal blog as well as my Board responses. I think it would be good, and fun, to have these in print format to save as little mementos. Maybe someday I'll get around to doing it.

Anyways, in honor of this being my 200th post, and because there actually are people that read this (and according to Google Reader I have 26 RSS subscribers) please submit topics as comments here that you would like to hear from me about. I may not get any responses I realize, in which case I'll simply continue to write about whatever I feel like.

But, if you want to hear me rant, or get some advice, or just learn about a topic please submit it and I'll see what I can do.

2 comments:

Rachel Helps said...

Have you already written about your opinion about open-source software? I seem to recall that you thought this was a good way to create better encryption, so I guess yes.

Also, I'm interested in updates about your thesis, if you don't think that's too compromising for your identity. I want to know what ways of measuring pitch you eventually use, and how good people are at conveying pitch information (although that may be mundane for others, I guess I can just ask you about it as the opportunity arises).

It's always fun to speculate about the future of technology, did you hear about that TED talk about the guy who was like, "technology growth is exponential!" I'm not sure how much stock I put into it, but we're getting close to cyberbrains I imagine.

Brooklyn said...

I want to do that "get it bound" thing, too. For both my blogs.

Topics to Post About

-Merits/Demerits of Landlines in Your Life
-Kleenex v. Generic Tissue: A Bedtime Story
-How I Spent my Summer Vacation
-My Library (and Why)
-If I Could Do One Unskilled Labor Job, Regardless of Pay, It Would Be ...
-My Agenda vs. Your Agenda

I'm excited about this.