Saturday, August 02, 2008

Soap Approval

I was buying various items at Smith's a little bit ago. There was a cashier open, so I went there rather than checking myself out (which is what I usually do). The convenience here is that there was also a bagger. Two, actually. Two girls probably 18-21 or so. Amongst my various purchases was soap. It's nothing too exciting, Tone with Cocoa Butter (it seems to do a decent job of not drying out my skin completely and is fairly cheap), but the girl bagging picks it up and smells it makes an approving nod and then tells the other girl to smell it. I ask, "You approve?" and they respond with, "Yup, smells good." I chuckled. So I now have two solid opinions that my soap smells good, so I guess that's a good thing. Just felt like sharing that random experience with you all.

2 comments:

Jessica said...

They were so flirting with you.

Anonymous said...

Guess that is why *you* always smell good. ;-)