Monday, June 18, 2007

Adventuring

I spent Thursday through Saturday in a bit of a depressed funk. But it's passed for the moment, and I think I'll be good through my coming escape to Las Vegas. I watched "Howl's Moving Castle" in the JFSB courtyard on Friday evening, it was actually quite good; the free ice cream novelties was a nice bonus to the free movie.

Lavish and I have decided to complete the Utah Valley Adventure Passport thingies that came in the mail a couple weeks ago. Yesterday we loaded up a car and drove the Alpine Loop from Provo Canyon to American Fork Canyon, stopping at Cascade Springs along the way. It was quite nice; clean, cool air; relaxing; beautiful views (I wanted to use the word vistas, but Microsoft has forever tainted it).

As soon as I get the pictures from her I'll put some up here; but they'll probably show up on her blog first.

1 comment:

Brooklyn said...

::is jealous::