Friday, March 28, 2008

Book Tag

I was tagged by Alishka so here goes:

Because I'm sitting at work the closest book to me right now is kind of a toss up. Under one monitor there is JCIS 2003 Proceedings, under the other is QwestDex Provo/Orem area phone book, but because those are currently being used to raise my monitors up to eye-level, I'm going to say they don't count. So we'll move over to the stack of books on my right. On top is "Secrets & Lies"
by Bruce Schneier, so I guess it wins. 2nd place goes to "Network Security Essentials" by Stallings, and 3rd place is "Digital Image Processing" by Gonzalez and Wood. Anwyays:

Page 123 sentence 5 reads:
It's a hard problem to solve in a large building--locks on outside doors and inside offices and keys given to specific people, badges worn by everyone and guards to check the badges, and so forth--and it's a hard problem to solve on a computer system.


Here are the rules:

If you've been tagged:
1. Pick up the nearest book (at least 123 pages).
2. Turn to page 123.
3. Find the 5th sentence
4. Post the 5th sentence on your blog.
5. Tag 5 people.

The 5 people I tag are as follows:
1. Olympus
2. Krishna
3. Lavish
4. Uffish Thought
5. Yellow

No comments: