Friday, September 26, 2008

Awkward

So, I have a water bottle here at work that I take the water fountain and fill up each day. While sitting at my desk I pour the water into a plastic cup and drink it. So throughout the day I usually drink a liter of water. I've known that sometime I'm going to knock over the bottle or the cup and spill water, but I hoped it wouldn't happen and that if it did there wouldn't be much water in the one to be too big of a problem.

Unfortunately, I went to grab a pen and knocked over the half full cup of water, which was conveniently angled directly at me, at the front of my pants to be specific. So now my shorts are soaked right at the crotch and all down my left leg. It looks bad. Like really bad. So bad that if I didn't have witnesses that I had knocked over the water you probably wouldn't believe that that's the truth. [sigh]. I was hoping to leave right now too. I wanted to go home to charge my phone and grade the homework at home. But alas, now I am confined to my office until my shorts dry.

Awkward.

No comments: