Tuesday, September 09, 2008

Sleep, please return

I haven't been sleeping well the last couple of weeks. I don't know why. But, it's been incredibly annoying. Last night, I got in bed and laid there rolling back and forth trying to get comfortable for about 1.5 hours. Then I woke up about every hour during the night. It sucked. I need a switch on my brain that I can just turn off. Instead I lie there and my mind is wandering all over the place about random stuff going on in my life. I don't feel stressed about these things, but they seem to keep my brain worried. So all this with the cold previously mentioned has made me rather zombie-like. How lame.

1 comment:

enigmatic said...

I hate it when I go through phases like that. I hope you can start sleeping better and that your cold goes away.