Saturday, September 16, 2006

Board Party

Another exciting, amusing, and filling Board Party tonight. There were all sorts of great food brought by various writers, including my signature peanut butter brownies, Lavish's chocolate covered strawberries, Mr. Fix-it's brownie sandwich supreme, and loads of other great things. We played two rounds of Loser, which I did not lose (sorry Baked Alaska, that's how the cookie crumbles). And then three rounds of Mafia, which were much fun, especially since I wasn't narrator, so I didn't screw up those living and dying (next time I'll write things down....). Sadly we did not play Apostasy this time, maybe at the next party.

I've also thought up a new character for Mafia. Someone gets to be the Scarlet Pimpernel. After the candidates are chosen by the townspeople, the Scarlet Pimpernel gets to choose one of them to save from the gallows. If that person is the one that the townspeople vote to kill, then they are saved. Alternatively, the Scarlet Pimpernel could take their turn right after any superheroes, but as the superhero can only save from the mafia, the SP can only save from the lynch mob.

No comments: