Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Classes

So today is the first day of classes, and I got up bright and early at 7 am. Actually, it wasn't bright out at all, so it was really twilight and early.... 8 am classes are hard, and unfortunately this particular professor will not teach this class at any other time, so I have no choice. It is only Tuesday and Thursday, but I want to try getting up at 7 everyday, because it will probably be worse to try to get up at 7 one day and 10 the next.

It also didn't help that I didn't sleep well at all last night. I started the night with a bad combination of foods in my stomach which took a while to settle down. I then woke up numerous times to being too hot, and dehydrated. At 4:15 I finally got up and drank like 3 glasses of water, and opened the window.... And I haven't woken up at 7am in many months so I'm all sorts of alive right now....

On the other hand I had some amazing chocolate covered strawberries yesterday. And I believe I convinced a certain other board writer that I really am a renaissance man by exhibiting my amazing culinary skills in the process of creating said strawberries, as well as working my magic with cupcakes. And maybe if you're really lucky said board writer will allow you to sample the ambrosia that those strawberries are.

No comments: