Monday, October 08, 2007

Still not good

Yesterday evening I took some Ibuprofen for a painful lymph gland. To my pleasant surprise it also took down the swelling in my tonsils and I felt almost healthy from 4:00 to 11:00 when I went to bed. I took more Ibuprofen throughout the night, and all day today, but without the same amazing effect. It still helps with my swollen tonsils, but not as much as yesterday, and now I have a painful lymph gland on the left side of my neck which seems to be ignoring the Ibuprofen.

I'm beginning to suspect that I'm infected by nanoscopic Borg virii. They simply adapt to any effective treatment. Perhaps I just need to randomly modulate the phase pulse of the Ibuprofen signature; that always worked on Star Trek, right?

I am hating modern medicine for being unable to treat viruses.

1 comment:

alishka babushka said...

we are the Borg...resistance is futile... ;) i have faith that you will make it.
"just keep swimming, just keep swimming..."