Thursday, October 18, 2007

Sigh

I've just spent the last however long reading through all my posts on this blog. I don't know why. I just wanted to review my life a little bit. I slept for a few hours this afternoon due to being exhausted from forgetting to eat lunch, and not getting the proper amount of sleep for the past few nights. I've just been sitting in my living room listening to Pandora (hooked from my computer to my stereo) and reading my blog posts. I stopped for a minute to watch and listen to the hail. And I paused for a bit when alishka informed me that it was snowing in North Orem. I haven't eaten since 4:45, and I'm not hungry. I should just go to bed.

2 comments:

erin said...

I do that. It's kind of fun. I pull my blogs (my bound ones) off the shelf and read them and get sucked into them for hours. :)

alishka babushka said...

I like to do it too. It's sort of fun to look back on my life and see what's happened, it's like watching a movie, but better. :)