Sunday, August 13, 2006

The beginning

So, I've decided to start a blog as my superhero identity of Curious Physics Minor. This will be difficult, as I have a personal blog that identifies me. And it places fairly high on google searches, so I can't simply re-use posts here. So you will probably get similar ideas, but not the same posts, which, of course, requires more work from me. But such is the price of preserving my anonymity. Maybe if you read enough blogs you will be able to figure out my true identity based on similarities of blog posts; but I highly doubt it. You'd have to read alot of blogs.

So here I am. Curious Physics Minor. Champion of the moderates, known in Utah for liberal viewpoints and known back home for being a pig-headed conservative. Master of the web for the 100 Hour Board. Programming since 1995. I am a man with a 5 year plan. And maybe, just maybe you'll enjoy what I have to say.

No comments: