Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain

As one of the webmasters much of what I do is never seen by the general public. In fact >90% of the work I've done since I've joined the board is only seen by the editors and the other webmasters. I have done a couple of small things that I hope everyone enjoys. You know how when you click "Login" your cursor is now automatically in the Email box? That was me. And how the archives page looks all nice and organized? Me again. Not that I want to toot my own horn, I just want everyone to realize that I am doing quite a bit of work that you'll never see unless you rise to the esteemed position of Editor. That being said I will let you know that there are some nice features coming down the pipe that the other webmasters have been preparing, so keep your eyes open.

Now for something completely different.

I wonder if anyone thought I was weird while I wandered around campus taking pictures of random things.... See I needed to get texture swatches for a project I'm working on, so I went around taking pictures of grass, dirt, mulch, and the like. People probably thought I was nuts. Oh well, I was getting paid to walk around in the sunshine for an hour taking pictures, that's fine with me.

2 comments:

erin said...

Three cheers for CPM. Huzzah, huzzah, huzzah!

Rachel Helps said...

yay for CPM!