Saturday, August 19, 2006

Strange, Strange, Strange....

Seems like everyday I get up my world gets a little more strange, and a little harder to grasp. At least it seems that way as far as girls in my life go.... Quite odd how if I have no romantic interest in a girl I can pretty much understand who they are, and how they work, but throw in even a hint of interest, and forget it, I don't have a clue even when the 'signs' are slapping me in the face, as they probably are most of the time. This is nothing new in my life, just something that was clearly brought up in my mind again during the course of this past evening....

Having this superhero identity blog is actually kind of good for me, as I can speak about things like this without worrying the people involved will see what I'm saying, as they would if I posted on my mild-mannered Clark Kent blog. But then again, it was brought to my realization this evening as well that some of the people probably do know me well enough to have either guessed at my 'nym, or know it outright.... hmm...

oh well... if you think that this post is about you, and I suppose it might be at this point, understand that I am girl-stupid. I may or may not figure out what you're thinking, and any help you can provide me would probably be useful.

With that said, I kind of want to read the new book I got today (giving myself away again to people that have spoken to me today), but it's after 2:00 AM, so I think I'll just go to bed....

This post is a little rambly because of the fact that it is past 2:00 AM... please forgive the incoherent babblings of a tired, confused, mind.

1 comment:

Lavish said...

You're forgiven. But only since it was after 2 am.