Friday, September 21, 2007

Sigh

I have tickets to an Alumni dinner this evening, and tickets to a Homecoming Dance this evening. Krishna convinced me to buy tickets for the dance so that we could go as a small group. I haven't talked to her in a few days, so I don't know if she was successful in procuring a date; but I wasn't. So if anyone would like dinner and a dance this evening, shoot me an email. Or, alternately, if you would like tickets to the Big Band Semi-Formal, I'll sell them to you at half price ($10/couple rather than $20/couple). Honestly, I'm getting ready to be done with dating again for awhile. It's brought nothing but frustration, heart-ache, and emotional drainage for the last few months.

1 comment:

alishka babushka said...

if you still need a date, and are seriously wanting to go...I'll go. in fact, I've been working on a dating app. to give to you. so, I'll send that off in the next little bit, and if you're interested you can contact me. If not, I'll not be offended. Have a great day.